Published on in “Lifestyle”, language — English. 48 pages.
In this issue:
– In the Spotlight with Adam Rippon;
– In Season Off-Ice Strength and Conditioning;
– Peaking for maximum performance before a major event;
– The Effects of Plyometric Training on Performance;
– Energy Efficiency;
– Nourish your mind: The week leading up to competition;
– Nutrition Insider;
– Shae-Lynn Bourne shares performance tips;
– Ice Shows Preserve the Magic of Figure Skating’s Golden Era;
– …and more More
Our mission is to provide figure skaters, coaches and parents with leading information on everything you need to know about what it takes to train like a figure skater.
We are your number one source for figure skater fitness, nutrition, mental training, injury prevention, and glamour.
Every edition will include circuits and exercises you can do at home to improve your conditioning.
You will also find amazing recipes and tips on what to eat and drink before and after practice/competition. More