Publicado no e em "Educação", idioma — English. 13 páginas.
· pointing out the connection between citizenship, responsibility for one‘s immediate environment and society and active participation,
· experiencing, discussing and sharing historical and recent understandings of citizenship and its implications for participation,
· approaching different levels of citizenship (local – national – international/European),
· sharing different visions and understandings of citizenship,
· reflecting on the notion of European identity and its underlying val Mais
The term European citizenship has recently become a buzz word. Everyone speaks about it, but no one really knows what does it mean and people keep asking: Is it just about politics? Is European citizenship a V.I.P. club? Where does it start and end? How can put it to our projects? How can we make it concrete and practical? ACT is a training course, which was developed as a module for youth workers/trainers to help them to answer their questions concerning the (European) citizenship issues. Mais