Veröffentlicht am in "Musik, Business", Sprache — English. 80 Seiten.
• City & Colour- Returns with A Pill for Loneliness
• Are You Stage-Ready? - Rehearsal Tips, Tricks & Truths
• Dominique Fils-Aimé - Looking Back to Blaze Forward
• The East Pointers - A Fresh Take on Traditional Sounds
• Striking a Balance to Boost Your Career - Our 2019 Focus on Music Education Mehr anzeigen
Canada's magazine for professional and amateur musicians. Published since 1979, CM covers prominent Canadian artists, the latest gear, technique and the business of music. Published bi-monthly, Canadian Musician features regular columns on Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Percussion, Brass, Woodwinds, Vocal, MIDI, Business, Songwriting, Live Sound, Recording and On-Line Music. Also included are classified ads, opportunities for musicians, new releases and new products. Mehr anzeigen