1) A Tale of Two Pathologies: A New Case Study of Congenital Talipes Equinovarus (CTEV) Part 1, By Dean Mason, C. Ped., OST, BOCO, CO
2) It’s All About Trust: Working With Pediatric Patients, By Rob Sobel, C. Ped.
3) Enthesopathy in Pedorthics, Update By Margaret Hren, Current Pedorthics Staff
4) Why Does The Top of My Foot Hurt?, By Dr. Adam Teichman, DPM
5) The Smaller The Patient, The Smaller the Device for Treatment, By Dean Mason, C. Ped., OST, BOCO, CO
...AND More! Mehr anzeigen
Current Pedorthics magazine, the official bimonthly digital publication of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA), is the only professional publication solely dedicated to the allied health care field of pedorthics.
Coverage includes practical analysis of relevant medical literature; evidence-based device utilization and other treatment techniques; cutting-edge clinical and industry news; and practice management, marketing tips and business strategy. Mehr anzeigen