1) CEU article on "It's all about the foot: Part 2"
2) The Child's Shoe
3) Do we need Pedorthists in a Retail Setting?
4) Understanding PFA's Value as a Practicing Professional: Part 3 - Retail
5) So how do you compete with free - Retail Pedorthics from an International Perspective
6) Come Discover the Magic in Orlando! Experience a Fantastic Ride at Orlando's Amusement and Theme Parks: Part 1
7) Standardizing Wound Care in the Native American Population
And More... Mehr anzeigen
Current Pedorthics magazine, the official bimonthly digital publication of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA), is the only professional publication solely dedicated to the allied health care field of pedorthics.
Coverage includes practical analysis of relevant medical literature; evidence-based device utilization and other treatment techniques; cutting-edge clinical and industry news; and practice management, marketing tips and business strategy. Mehr anzeigen