FOCUS ON RESEARCH ISSUE:
1) Propulsion: the use of the Morton’s Extension in Athletics: Old Remedy or Innovative Healthy Advantage?
2) PRP: Does it work?
3) A Collaborative Effort: Evidence Based Best Practice for Pedorthic 4) Devices that Prevent Ulcer Recurrence
5) Forensic Podiatry – Footwear Assessment
6) When do you put shoes on your baby?
7) Attaining Successful Orthotic Outcomes through Functional Foot Typing
8) A Step into Diabetes Mehr anzeigen
Current Pedorthics magazine, the official bimonthly digital publication of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA), is the only professional publication solely dedicated to the allied health care field of pedorthics.
Coverage includes practical analysis of relevant medical literature; evidence-based device utilization and other treatment techniques; cutting-edge clinical and industry news; and practice management, marketing tips and business strategy. Mehr anzeigen