Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• Janis Hughes: Daring Forms with an Undulating Twist
• Controlling the Delicate Stage of Early Bisque Firing
• Helene Fielder: From Sketch to Sculpture
• Recipes for Success in “Sheri's Glaze Kitchen”
• New Tools for Great Impressions
• State of Clay 2012 Exhibition
• Titanium Safety Update
• Debbie Thompson’s “Clothespin Inspiration” Technique
• Improving Gas Kiln Performance Through Burner Port Placement
• Wheel throwing and handbuilding, decorating and firing, step-by-step pottery More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More
This is not the latest publication of this periodical.
By subscribing you will not have access to this particular publication.
To purchase this publication select "This publication (digital)" option from the list above.
Joomag does not sell print subscriptions.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat anytime.