Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• Dick Lehman: Innovative Surfaces
• Can Paperclay Change the Way You Work?
• Career Paths for Art Majors
• A Classroom Mosaic Project
• Triaxial Blends with Roger Porter
• Phil Rogers Portfolio Review
• MEME The World! - A Global Fundraising Clay Project
• Handbuilding A Textured Tripod Mug
• David Hendley's "Cobalt Blues"
• OSHA Mandates New Material Safety Data Sheets
• Marc Ward's Secrets to Kiln Port Size
• Vince Pitelka Shares Some Clay Tool Favorites
• Remembering 4 Potters More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More
This is not the latest publication of this periodical.
By subscribing you will not have access to this particular publication.
To purchase this publication select "This publication (digital)" option from the list above.
Joomag does not sell print subscriptions.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat anytime.