Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• Dick Lehman: Innovative Surfaces
• Can Paperclay Change the Way You Work?
• Career Paths for Art Majors
• A Classroom Mosaic Project
• Triaxial Blends with Roger Porter
• Phil Rogers Portfolio Review
• MEME The World! - A Global Fundraising Clay Project
• Handbuilding A Textured Tripod Mug
• David Hendley's "Cobalt Blues"
• OSHA Mandates New Material Safety Data Sheets
• Marc Ward's Secrets to Kiln Port Size
• Vince Pitelka Shares Some Clay Tool Favorites
• Remembering 4 Potters More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More