Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• Carol Long: Essence of Fluidity
• Are You Making What You Really Want?
• Calculating Your Kiln Footprint
• How to Make a Modified Tile Press
• Bruce Beasley: 50-Year Sculptor
• "The Spirit of Ceramic Design" book review
• Bill Shinn's Boat Vessels from Bowl Extrusions
• New Pictograms for Material Safety Labels
• "Keeping It Real" by Kelly Savino
• Great Glazes for Cone 6 Oxidation
• Adam Paulek's Self-serve Pottery Kiosk
• Inspiration: Where Do You Find It?
• Studio-tested Tips More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More
This is not the latest publication of this periodical.
By subscribing you will not have access to this particular publication.
To purchase this publication select "This publication (digital)" option from the list above.
Joomag does not sell print subscriptions.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat anytime.