Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• Carol Long: Essence of Fluidity
• Are You Making What You Really Want?
• Calculating Your Kiln Footprint
• How to Make a Modified Tile Press
• Bruce Beasley: 50-Year Sculptor
• "The Spirit of Ceramic Design" book review
• Bill Shinn's Boat Vessels from Bowl Extrusions
• New Pictograms for Material Safety Labels
• "Keeping It Real" by Kelly Savino
• Great Glazes for Cone 6 Oxidation
• Adam Paulek's Self-serve Pottery Kiosk
• Inspiration: Where Do You Find It?
• Studio-tested Tips More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More