Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• Glenn Dair: Callanwolde Master
• Getting the Most From Ceramic Art Workshops
• How to Prevent Post-fire Crazing
• Manganese Update
• Sandblasting Your Ceramic Surfaces
• Step-by-Step Project: Philippe Faraut Sculpts the Male Torso
• Harvard University’s New Ceramics Studio & Gallery
• New 10-month Professional Potter’s Advanced Diploma
Offered at North Island College in B.C., Canada: Courses include Throwing for Production, Design & Practice; Clay Technology, Handbuilding, Mold Making More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More
This is not the latest publication of this periodical.
By subscribing you will not have access to this particular publication.
To purchase this publication select "This publication (digital)" option from the list above.
Joomag does not sell print subscriptions.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat anytime.