Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• 22nd Annual Strictly Functional Pottery National
• Macon's Fired Works 10th Anniversary Preview
• All About Wax: What You’ll Need to Resist
• How-to Photo Series, Part 2: Large-Scale Clay with Peter King & Xinia Marin
• What Makes Pottery So Special?
• Marc Ward’s Wise Words on Relocating Your Gas Kiln
• Leanna Carlson Digs Her Canadian ‘Angel Clay’
• The New Glaze Book You've Been Waiting For
• Dealing with Procrastination, Part 2 by Lana Wilson
• The Most Popular Clay Tools More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More