Published on in “Art, Crafts”, language — English. 52 pages.
• 22nd Annual Strictly Functional Pottery National
• Macon's Fired Works 10th Anniversary Preview
• All About Wax: What You’ll Need to Resist
• How-to Photo Series, Part 2: Large-Scale Clay with Peter King & Xinia Marin
• What Makes Pottery So Special?
• Marc Ward’s Wise Words on Relocating Your Gas Kiln
• Leanna Carlson Digs Her Canadian ‘Angel Clay’
• The New Glaze Book You've Been Waiting For
• Dealing with Procrastination, Part 2 by Lana Wilson
• The Most Popular Clay Tools More
Now celebrating its 100th issue, Clay Times has been a favorite of clay lovers worldwide since 1995. This down-to-earth magazine for ceramics teachers, students, professionals, and hobbyists covers potters' techniques and useful studio tips for clay artists at all levels. Topics include wheel-throwing, handbuilding, decorating, glaze recipes, firing, equipment, how-to projects & more! More
This is not the latest publication of this periodical.
By subscribing you will not have access to this particular publication.
To purchase this publication select "This publication (digital)" option from the list above.
Joomag does not sell print subscriptions.
If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat anytime.