Inside this issue we have a range of articles:
- Aliki Foldine, Singer/Songwriter, Author and Speaker shares about her journey and her new book Fine Lines.
- Lucinda Coleman, Remnant Dance founder and Dance Maker on life as a Dance Maker.
- Ps John Latta, overcoming the Shame identity.
- Catherine Elliss, Financial Intelligence and why it is important to live debt free
- Kathie Long, Wisdom for Chicks asking the question do you have to be a Superwoman to have a Super life?
- And much more... More
Designed with the Christian Woman in mind, this magazine shares wisdom in the context of people's stories, with a focus on developing inner and outer beauty so that all may experience a higher level of abundance.
This is the perfect magazine for women who love God, want to be inspired, challenged and motivated to embrace all that life has to offer.
Our first issue explores the subject matter of "Issues of the Heart" and features Nicole C Mullen on the cover. More