Published on in “General”, language — Hindi. 68 pages.
- Will the BJP’s bid to project Modi as the messiah of the poor find traction in the high-stakes battle for Uttar pradesh?
- BJP and Congress's election strategies in Uttarakhand
- While the SAD-BJP alliance struggles with anti-incumbency, the Congress is making headway. The AAP appears nowhere in sight.
- With a clear division in traditional votes, and an Opposition in disarray, the BJP looks the frontrunner.
- The disruptions of demonetisation and the economic blockade will cost the BJP. More
India Today Hindi is the leading national news magazine in the Hindi market. India Today keeps track of each development that would trigger change in the vast Hindi heartland. India Today Hindi is solid on its integrity and ability to bring unbiased and incisive perspective to the region. More