In June edition:
- Interview with Roberta Grossman: Oneg Shabbat. Collective Voice of a Murdered People
- Exhibition: 'Americans and the Holocaust' at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- 'Give Them a Face': Commemorating Belgium as a Transit Country at Kazerne Dossin
- Book: '485 Days in Majdanek: The memories of Jerzy Kwiatkowski'
- Say NO to Antisemitism - Chelsea FC project
- 1,5 Million Buttons - Symbol of Memory about Murdered Children More
The memory of the Shoah, concentration camps, extermination camps and other areas of the human tragedy of World War II is being created around the world in many places and by several people. The monthly magazine "Memoria" is meant to be a place, where we will write and talk about our collective efforts and mission to preserve memory. More