This Issue Features:
1. World Ocean Day History
2. World Economic Forum Africa 2017
3. Managing water challenges: Learning from our development partners
4. Could alternative sanitation help SA’s water security?
5. Your future food will be grown with wastewater
6. Cool insights for a hot world: trees and forests recycle water... Más
Africa Water, Sanitation & Hygiene is a bi-monthly magazine and is designed to address Africa’s water and sanitation issues, look for solutions and strategize for the future’s long term sustainability for water resources development. It is a hub of knowledge sharing and development and also dissemination of information to all the stakeholders in the water sector down to the community level. Más