BUSINESS & PRACTICE MANAGEMENT ISSUE:
1) Can retail enhance your pedorthic practice? - by Althea Powell, CPed
2) How an Epidemic of Equinus Created a Successful Retail Pedorthic Business - by Jeffrey T. Jacobs, BOCPed
3) Standards, Specific Details and Jeopardy, Part 2 - by Anthony Lazzarino, DPM
4) Three tips to help you succeed at retail - by Chris Stanley
5) Does doing Your Homework Pay Off? - by Dean Mason, LO (CEU Article) Plus
Current Pedorthics magazine, the official bimonthly digital publication of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA), is the only professional publication solely dedicated to the allied health care field of pedorthics.
Coverage includes practical analysis of relevant medical literature; evidence-based device utilization and other treatment techniques; cutting-edge clinical and industry news; and practice management, marketing tips and business strategy. Plus