1. "Pedorthics in Management of Limb Loss" by Anthony Lazzarino, DPM
2. "What is the best running shoe for me?" by Ricardo Maribona, DPM, FACFAS
3. "SAS lends a helping hand" by Rob Sobel, CPed
4. "Associations Among Lower Extremity Injury Incidence and Running Habits in Recreational Runners" by Carl G. Speer, Nicole K. Rendos M.Ed. ATC, CSCS, Nicholas A. Amalfetano, Calvin Rushing, Jacqueline Buchman DPM
5. "Morton's Neuroma-A Common Foot Injury from Running" by Gordon Kleinpell Plus
Current Pedorthics magazine, the official bimonthly digital publication of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA), is the only professional publication solely dedicated to the allied health care field of pedorthics.
Coverage includes practical analysis of relevant medical literature; evidence-based device utilization and other treatment techniques; cutting-edge clinical and industry news; and practice management, marketing tips and business strategy. Plus