1) CEU article on "It's all about the Foot: Basic Skeletal Structure"
2) Posturology as a Treatment: Intrinsic Foot Muscle Instead of Rigid Orthotics?
3) Understanding PFA's Value as a Practicing Professional: Part 2 Publications
4) Taking Steps in the Right Direction: Building you Pedorthic Practice
5)The Windlass Mechanism and Biomechanics
6) Come Discover The Magic in Orlando! A City with a Rich History Still Calling for Visitors Mais
Current Pedorthics magazine, the official bimonthly digital publication of the Pedorthic Footcare Association (PFA), is the only professional publication solely dedicated to the allied health care field of pedorthics.
Coverage includes practical analysis of relevant medical literature; evidence-based device utilization and other treatment techniques; cutting-edge clinical and industry news; and practice management, marketing tips and business strategy. Mais