Publicado no e em "Música, Música", idioma — English. 74 páginas.
- Bach, Motörhead and Ukes - The Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain
- Wiring Double Neck Guitars
- Generating the Strad's Outline
- A Universal Neck Pocket Jig
- Player Preferences among New and Old Violins
- Lutherie with a Woman's Touch - Interview with Maru Grünthal
- Guitar Design as an Artistic Search
- How to Photograph Guitars (for non Photographers)
... and more Mais
SUSTAIN, published by the Fellowship of European Luthiers, is the leading magazine in Europe about design and making of musical instruments.
It contains articles on research, workshop techniques, materials, interviews, news, and reviews of books and films related to lutherie.
Deeply technical and profusely illustrated, SUSTAIN magazine is nonetheless written in an accessible language and subtly seasoned with a touch of humor, ideal for lovers of musical instruments. Mais