Опубликовано в "Бизнес", язык - English. 116 страниц.
1. THE IMPACT OF WALMART FLIPKART DEAL ON INDIA
2. 'NOW OR NEVER' – CHOICE OF PREEMPTIVE OVER CURATIVE MEASURES
3. TRUMPNOMICS AND INDIA
4. CRYPTO CURRENCY: IS THE DEAD END APPROACHING?
5. PADMAN, THE MOVIE: MARKETING MANAGEMENT LESSONS
6. WHY SELZNICK REMAINS IMPORTANT
7. NEXUS BETWEEN GDP OF INDIA AND INVESTMENT IN INDIAN RAILWAYS
8. WHAT DO VENTURE CAPITALISTS EXPECT FROM STARTUPS ?
9. IMPACT OF PROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES ON TEENAGERS'
PARTICIPATION IN FAMILY PURCHASE DECISION MAKING: EVIDENCE Еще
Economic Challenger is an International Journal published quarterly from India, established in 1998. Through this participatory publication, our aim is to generate a discussion among academia, industry and social leaders on socio-economic issues concerning us. This journal is refereed and reaches out to major academic institutions across India and also to scattered subscribers, contributors and editorial board members across the world. Available in digital and print. Еще